Monday, June 20, 2016

New Adventures

Holy smokes have we been busy!

Recently, Isaiah and I sat down and looked over finances. UGH. When you have a mailbox full of medical bills each day, that is quite the depressing task. We discovered that even though we had put most of the bills on payment plans, (because let's face it... who on earth can pay those outright every time) we just have too much money going out every month and not enough money coming in. Without medical bills, we are totally fine, but with... not so good. While trying to figure out what we were going to do about it, I was invited to an online LuLaRoe pop up. Initially I didn't think much of it, but because a good friend of mine invited me, I thought I'd see what it was all about.

It's actually pretty darn cool. LuLaRoe is a clothing company started by an amazing husband and wife team (a lot of their family actually work for the company as well). They specialize in incredibly comfortable but super cute clothing for women (XXS-3XL) as well as kids and even men's clothes. I will admit, I was skeptical at first but the more that I learned about the company... the more that I loved it. They have their own team who create all of their prints and then each print is only used on 2,500-3,000 (ish) items (they have SOOOO many styles) and then that print is discontinued. Essentially each print is limited edition and that means that they have new prints coming out constantly. I did all sorts of research on the company and their clothes... and then I tried the clothes. Oh my goodness. I was hooked. After MUCH discussion and Isaiah urging me to give it a try, I submitted my paperwork to become an Independent Fashion Consultant.

I will still continue working at my full-time job during the week but on my lunch breaks, nights, weekends, and holidays I will be selling LuLaRoe. I know that it isn't going to be easy, but feeling useful and providing for my family makes it so worth. Then you add the fact that I have always loved working in retail AND I love love love the clothes and the company. It is really a no brainer. I'd be silly not to try.

After submitting my paperwork, I waited a very long 11 weeks until I got my official call to place my initial order, and then 2 subsequent orders for a grand total of 504 items. Less than a week later, the boxes started to arrive. The past few months have been absolute craziness with preparing space in my house to store all of my inventory and actually processing those initial shipments but I just keep in mind my ultimate goal, paying off those pesky medical bills! So far I've sold a few items to my mom and a few to the ladies that I work with but this coming weekend I'm having my very first open house (YIKES!) and then I'll follow it up with my first online sale. I'm super excited and super terrified. Obviously there is always self doubt when you are doing something that is so huge. This new business is an investment in our future though. We are investing time, money, sleep, etc but I just know that with a lot of hard work, this is going to pay off.

So if you are in the market for some new clothes or just want to check out what this company is all about, I'd love to have you join my Facebook group or like my business page. This is a new adventure for my family and I would love to help you find some clothes that make you look and feel amazing.

Okay, now my lunch break is over... back to my other job :)

Facebook business page: https://www.facebook.com/LuLaRoeShelbyVreeman/
Facebook VIP Shopping Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeShelbyVreemanVIP/
Email: LuLaRoeShelbyVreeman@gmail.com

1 comment:





  1. Shout it louder, Or go out and reach others who have not heard of it .it is real Dr Natasha HERBAL Center is really doing a great works within and outside just try it and you will testify just as i am testifying now, My name is Juliet Scott from London i have this infection that lead to womb blockage and there was no hope at all the hospital i went said nothing but that there on hope for 4 years that i have waited no child then i came across Dr Natasha HERBAL Center now and she is a wonderful native herbalist who told me she can do it but i was scared because she was a lady but since i had no child i have to comply with the rules and regulation and now am carrying my child just try it and see your time to celebrate has come . you can reach Dr Natasha HERBAL Center via email : pregnancyherbs@gmail.com pregnancyherbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete