Monday, August 4, 2014

It's a.....

We went in for our anatomy scan tonight. I think that I was driving everyone around me crazy counting down the hours and minutes until the scan. I'd been a little nervous for the appointment because I've been feeling movement on and off for the past two weeks, but hadn't felt anything for the last two days after feeling tons of activity on Saturday.

Today really felt like it went on forever, but finally it was time for the appointment. We all arrived at the office (my mom, Isaiah, and his mom) a few minutes early, but after filling out just one form, we were ready to go! Instantly we could see movement. That really made me feel so much better.

The first thing we could see was legs spread wide open haha. Baby was prepared for this scan and knew what we needed to see. After looking around a little bit, the tech confirmed... It's a girl!

Baby Audrey Elizabeth was very active and is actually measuring 4 days ahead. I'm so thrilled to have completed another step that I seriously began to think I'd never get to experience.

After a year and a half, 5 pregnancies, 4 miscarriage, dozens of scans and tests, and what feels like hundreds of vials of blood, we are FINALLY expecting a little baby girl! It is so surreal. We are so excited! And sure enough, since the scan, I've felt her moving around a bit. All that worrying for nothing. :)

Please continue to keep all 3 of us in your prayers. We will certainly need them in the weeks and months to come! :)



7 comments:

  1. Love this post!! So excited for you -- a little girl!! How SWEET! I love the ultrasound photo too, you can see so much with 3D! :) Congrats girl... so very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Ya, now I'm seriously considering going back when I'm further along to get one of those ultrasounds again where you can see their face and all of that. It's so crazy how much you can see when the baby is still so tiny!!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! A little girl! So happy and excited for you! Congratulations. Continuing to keep all 3 of you in my prayers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Prayers are sooo appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Yippee! So wonderful and exciting! Wishing you continued strength and good news as you continue this journey... and you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you guys! I love her name! XOXO

    ReplyDelete