Monday, June 2, 2014

It's officially official!!!!

The anxiety hit me this morning around 3am. I couldn't sleep. I was so terrified but also so excited. I just kept reminding myself that this is a different pregnancy, different circumstances, different outcome. 

They got me in right away and I just couldn't look until I heard "we have a heartbeat!"  That's the first time I've ever heard that. There is one baby in there with a strong heartbeat. Also measuring exactly to the day with where I should be at, 8 weeks 1 day. So excited and relieved. Obviously not out of the woods yet but this is such a huge relief. 


First pic is front view, head down. Second pic is side view, head down. 

So excited to have this amazing news. Thank you to all of you praying and supporting me through this. I so appreciate it all! :)

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful news. So glad you had a good appointment today. Ride the good waves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awee yippeee! This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! xo

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya, it was nice to get good news especially with everything going on. Hubby actually got admitted to the hospital today because part of his incision is infected :( it's madness around here but I know we will take whatever comes our way and God will bring us through.

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! Beautiful pics hon. I am saying lots of prayers everything continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so amazing to finally see something good on that ultrasound screen. Very surreal.

      Delete
  4. This is such wonderful news Shelby! So happy for you guys - can't wait for more updates on the precious little one.

    ReplyDelete