Sunday, June 29, 2014

12 weeks and more spotting

As of today I am 12 weeks. At 2:30 this morning I got up for my usual middle of the night bathroom break, when I noticed red spotting. Definitely a lot more than I had just over a week ago. Last time it was only pink but this time it was full on red. 

Why does this sort of thing always happen on weekends when you can't just go in to your doctor's office?! I plan on calling my dr first thing Monday morning, but for now I am putting myself on bed rest and waiting to see what happens. In the past 6+ hours there hasn't been any additional red blood, but some pink and brown. 

I really really hope that this isn't a sign of anything bad. I think I overdid it yesterday by running errands and then coming home to clean. 

I immediately panicked and it was hard to get back to sleep but I just focused on trying to wait to see if things progressed or not. Hopefully a day of resting is all that I need. 

Prayers please that everything is still okay. I am SO close to starting the 2nd trimester, please let everything be okay. 

11 comments:

  1. Aww I hope you are able to speak to your doc early tomorrow! Sending you prayers and good vibes - try and relax even though I am sure it must be near impossible. Hoping your hubby is doing well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) ya he's just excited to only have 9 more radiation treatment left!

      Delete
  2. Were you not able to see your dr last week? Praying for you! Definitely get in to see the doctor this week that way you don't have to worry anymore. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, since it was sooooo light and only a little pink and brown and only the one time, I felt fine. This time around I'm going to try to go in since it was red and it was a lot more. Thankfully, it seems to be subsiding. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. oh girl! I'm praying for you right now! I'm praying that God has sent His angels to protect your baby and that satan will not be able to lay a hand on your body or your baby's body. I am praying for peace to surround you like a shield and guard your heart from any worry or anxiety.
    Hugs girl! xo

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if it's the lack of sleep, extra hormones or just that you posted this at the exact right time but, totally made me cry. Thank you. Thank you very much! I truly appreciate it. I'm so hoping and praying that everything is okay.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you lots of prayers hon. I hope you're able to get in to see your doctor today and that all is good with baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I am in the waiting room now. Hoping for an "all is good and healthy" response from the dr.

      Delete
  6. I know it doesn't take away your thoughts, but some of my friends have bled their whole pregnancy. Keep reading and soaking in the word girl - it's going to be the only thing that brings healing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! It really does help to know that there are reasons for this that don't mean loss.

    ReplyDelete