Monday, March 31, 2014

Oh the fun of waiting

So currently I am just over half way done with my two week wait and surprisingly I'm not a giant ball of nerves. Typically I am looking for every possible symptom (real or imagined) and googling like crazy to see if every little thing is a symptom that I'd never heard of before.

This time, I am calm. I am at peace with it all. I am excited to see what could happen this month but the results of that little test will not make or break my happiness. I am happy either way. Obviously, a pregnancy would be incredible but I am happy either way.

I will admit I've noticed a few symptoms over the past few days but I am choosing to take everything as it comes and hope for the best. This weekend I actually felt like I was car sick... while standing inside our house. Then a bit later we actually were driving around, and still felt car sick. Didn't realize it until today that that very well could've been a symptom... or it could have been nothing.

This is a new thing for me though.. the calm thing. I really quite like it. Not to mention it has been pretty fun freaking out the husband here and there. Did I mention that I had 2 follicles the same size at my appt awhile back? Sooo we already have twins on both sides of our families... now there are 2 follicles. Soooo possibility of twins? I keep seeing twins EVERYWHERE. I had a dream and there were two little girls about 3 or 4 years old taking a nap. From my husbands demeanor in the dream, it seemed like they were ours. Then yesterday at church a couple came to sit down next to us and sure enough... carrying twin baby girls.

It's sort of funny. I always said "I only want one at a time." After everything, I'll take whatever we can get. I have wondered over the past week whether that could be the reason behind my losses. Maybe God was softening my heart to the idea of multiples. Maybe we were just being told to wait for these 2. Or maybe I won't even get pregnant this month, or if I am... maybe it'll only be with one baby. For now, I guess I will have to wait to find out. I truly believe that we would always have been thrilled for whatever God blesses us with and love however many babies we get but after everything... I believe that we will have extra appreciation for any children we are lucky enough to call ours.

I am hoping that this post didn't just jinx me and now I'll turn into a total crazy person over every little possible symptom haha. :)

If you are the praying kind, please keep us in your prayers. We can use every bit of help that we can get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment