Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A good day

Today has been a good day for me. I woke up in a good mood and before going in to work I had another doctor appointment. I love hearing "everything looks perfect"... Now if I could only hear that from the doctor while I'm pregnant. 

She seemed very happy with everything but just because she wanted to try being a bit more aggressive this cycle, she's going to have me trigger ovulation. This is certainly new for me. I've never been a fan of needles but after all of the blood draws, one tiny needle should be nothing right? It is for a good reason and I'm actually looking forward to it. This means we are one step closer to a possible pregnancy. I'm just hoping I don't chicken out when it's time to stab myself with a needle!

I love my doctor and love how positive and confident that she is. She just kept saying "You should be pregnant. I want you pregnant this month!" Haha. Here is to hoping that we both get what we want. :)

Work went well today and after work I went over to hang out with my mom, sister in law and nieces, which always makes me happy. 

Overall, today was a really good day. I am hoping for another day like this tomorrow.   It is really nice to feel good after the day is over. I want this feeling to keep going. 

Here's to thinking happy thoughts. I haven't lost hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment