Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

So this Liebster Award has been making its way around the blogger world and thanks to My Life As A Case Study, it is now my turn. So here we go...


1. What is your middle name? Elizabeth, it was my great grandmother's middle name. My mom tells me that I still make the same faces that she made.
2. When did you get married? June 18, 2011 - it was a gorgeous day in Anchorage, AK. So glad that the family from out of town were able to see how beautiful it really is here.













3. Favorite event in the Winter Olympics?  Not really huge into the Olympics. Is that weird? I much prefer watching the NFL to be quite honest.
4. Best thing about summer? Sunshine!!! Not sure about where you live, but here in Alaska, summer means up to 20 hours of daylight. There were actually times growing up where we were running through sprinklers in the yard at 10pm. Ah.. this is making me miss summer. Maybe I'll blog about Alaska summers some time haha.
5. Favorite TV Series? Hmmm... at the moment the answer to that could be How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement or Big Bang Theory.
6. Favorite music artist from the 70′s? Aaaaaaand I have no idea.
7. Favorite movie from the 1990′s? Technically 1989 but I still pick When Harry Met Sally
http://www.gaiahealthblog.com/wordpress1/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/HarrySallycover2.jpg
8. Why do you blog? I have always been someone who likes to talk things out and I'd always wanted to start a blog. After my 3rd miscarriage it felt like a natural thing to do. I felt like I needed a place to vent (to avoid continuously unloading on every acquaintance who happens to ask how I'm doing). Most of all though, I felt like I needed to share my story to hopefully help someone else someday.

 So this may be incredibly lame of me, and I'm okay with that, but I am not sure who to nominate for this. I have been seeing this everywhere and can't remember who hasn't actually been nominated yet. Sorry :(

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in your wedding photos!! Your hair and makeup are beautiful. Seriously... I wish I could go back and re-do my wedding hair and makeup to look this good!! And I love Big Bang Theory too. I find it hilarious because my brother is very 'Sheldon.' He's an astrophysicist. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I actually did my own hair and makeup for my wedding. I had a few people tell me how that wasn't a good idea.. I'd be too stressed. I actually did some of my bridesmaids hair as well haha. Super easy, non stressful day thankfully. That is awesome! I recently got my husband somewhat hooked on Big Bang Theory as well. I'm currently re-watching all of the seasons :) so funny!

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetness sorry it took me a minute to comment but WOW! Your wedding photos are beautiful! I would love to visit Alaska--Mr. MLACS watches this show "Buying Alaska" and he fantasizes about having a cabin in the woods up there. I don't know if I could live in a rural cabin--maybe and urban cabin, lol. I would also much rather watch the NFL than the Olympics--glad the Hawks won the superbowl! You are NOT lame--don't be silly. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ha yaaaa I don't do camping unless there is running water lol. Otherwise it's a no go.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pics! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete