Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kids...

I've always been someone who loves kids. Not just kids of family members, not just the kids of my friends... kids in general. I've worked numerous jobs where I am surrounded by dozens of kids and that is where I am happiest. Not only do I love kids, but I love babies. I swear, I am such a happy camper when I get to meet up with friends and they let me steal their baby if only for a few minutes... or hours. Me and kids, we are just on the same wavelength. I get kids and kids get me. We have a kinship. Throw me in a room with a bunch of them and I am at home.

All of that said, I just can't wait to have kids of my own. At this point I don't know when or how that will happen for us... I don't know if I will eventually be able to carry a pregnancy to term, if we will use a surrogate, if we will go the adoption route. I just don't know. But I truly can't wait. I love when I get to talk to my friends about their kids or their pregnancies. I am so happy for them all and it's also nice to get the inside scoop, ya know? Get all of their tips and tricks compiled for my future use.

It's so bizarre to think about what life could be like with kids. Obviously, that is something that I've wanted FOREVER, but how would that actually change my daily life? Other than in every possible way, right? haha.



Oh! I bought myself a photo scanner today and I found a few pictures of me attempting to mother either my baby cousin or a baby doll lol. Too funny...


Me and my life size Barbie... we liked to switch clothes lol






No comments:

Post a Comment