Saturday, November 9, 2013

Just one of those days...

Today seems to be just one of those days... I woke up way too early, but couldn't seem to sleep any longer. This means I'm also up before the heat in the house is set to go up to a liveable level. That combined with how cold it is outside... makes for a house that is 60 degrees. Keep in mind that I'm the weirdo who would be happy with the house being 80 degrees. Needless to say, I'm FREEZING.

To make it more fun, I don't know if I can have coffee yet or not. Granted, I know that if I am pregnant, technically I can have caffeine, but I just can't. I can't risk it. So until I know, I am caffeine free. Decaf just isn't the same.

Today is just one of those days that I don't feel right. It's ugly and cold outside. I'm tired. I'm in pregnancy limbo (pregnant, not pregnant... I certainly don't know). I just feel... blah. I have no motivation to get ready for the day or get anything done. What a waste of a Saturday.

Maybe later I'll finally jump in the shower, make myself presentable and take on the day. But for now, I think I'll stay here, curled up on the couch... throwing myself a bit of a pity party.


No comments:

Post a Comment