Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another month to get in shape...

That is what I am looking at this coming month as... an opportunity. Yes, we are disappointed that things did not work out for this month. But let's face it, thus far we have been 3 for 3 on trying to get pregnant and getting pregnant. Now we are 3 for 4 (I don't really count last month due to being incredibly sick). The statistics could definitely be much less in our favor. So, I'll take it.

I had a rough day yesterday... I haven't had a day like that in awhile. It was definitely a good day for a pity party. I am officially down over 20lbs since July and I'm going to try to use this month as an opportunity to get that weight down even more. It's so frustrating trying to look at the upside of this but I know that I have to. I can't dwell on my sadness and disappointment. I can't allow my happiness to be dependent upon my circumstances. I have to choose happiness.

I spent most of yesterday lying on the couch, sometimes randomly breaking down in tears. Today is a different day. Today I will get myself up, make myself work out, get out of the house, and get things done. Today is the first day of another month to get my body in the best baby growing shape ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment