Saturday, October 12, 2013

This month... was not my month

I had hoped for the best but as it turns out... this month, was not my month.

I'm okay with it though. I'm not sure how, but I am. I did sort of a have a little pity party for myself the other day and maybe I got it all out of my system then. There will be no June baby for our family this next year... but we can still pray for a July baby! :)

I've been going slightly crazy waiting to find out. It was just that not knowing that was getting to me. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate not knowing things? Not to mention my body was doing really good job of throwing me off. Some of my usual pregnancy symptoms were making temporary appearances this past week or so.

I'm pleasantly surprised that I haven't yet had the urge to throw a tantrum or cry my eyes out. Instead, I will use this next month to get a few things taken care of. I've already lost about 18lbs since July. I ate my feelings for a month or so after my ultrasound appointment where we learned there was no heartbeat, so I had to lose that weight I'd gained. Thankfully I lost those pounds quickly and even lost some extra "I now work in an office and am not on my feet all day" pounds. This extra month gives me more time to get into the best shape that I can before pregnancy. The healthier that I can get before pregnancy, the easier it will be to maintain a healthy pregnancy.

So while this month did not turn out the way that I'd hoped, all is okay. Now, to get ready for next month! :)

Little me on the swings...

No comments:

Post a Comment